Customize your Canvas experience and do advanced things with your Canvas by Instructure account.
• Customize your colors
• Message students from any tab
• Receive a notifications when someone messages you
• Download Canvas modules offline
• Submit files as assignments just by right-clicking
• Add custom elements to your content using the Editor
• Search through your pages, courses, groups, and assignments using the Chrome omnibar
• Adds a Mark All Read button to Conversations
• Automatically login
• Integrates with the Canvas API
• Use the editor to add custom buttons, badges, and more to your posts
• Easily set a footer with the editor then copy and paste it by right clicking in Canvas
Canvas administrators, please visit our website to learn more about how we can help your institution for free!
CanvasTools is an advanced set of tools that allows you to customize the way that Canvas by Instructure looks and do advanced things with your Canvas account. Change the default colors of Canvas even if your institution has already set them. The aesthetic changes you make with CanvasTools only appear on your Canvas. CanvasTools will work with any website using a Instructure subdomain. With CanvasTools, you can message your peers from any tab. No need to open Canvas just to message a friend. CanvasTools is constantly receiving new updates with new features and functions. We hope to better your life on Canvas!
UPDATE LOG: https://github.com/jczstudios/canvastools/wiki/Update-Log
*CanvasTools is not affiliated or owned by Instructure. Please do not contact Canvas for help with this extension, use the support tool instead.
**The creator of CanvasTools does not condone the use of these tools for any cheating, deception, spamming, etc. Please use at your own risk.