Mark Canvas calendar events without deliverables as complete.
𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘁?
Canvas Strikethrough is a Chrome Extension that allows users to mark any event on the Canvas calendar as complete. This is useful for students who want to keep track of what assignments they have completed when their instructor does not require them to submit their work through Canvas.
𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸?
After installing the extension, either visit the Canvas calendar, or go to a assignment/page of your choice. You will then see a new option to mark that assignment as complete.
- Mark assignments/pages as complete from the calendar.
- Mark assignments/pages as complete from the assignment/page itself.
- View a list of all events manually marked as complete.
𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲
- Marking an assignment as complete is only for your own reference. It does not affect your submission/grade, nor does it notify your instructor.
- This extension only works on the computer you install it on. If you mark an assignment as complete on your laptop, it will not be marked as complete on your phone.