The Canvas Interactive Learning Mastery Extension adds a new Learning Mastery grade book to the Canvas Learning Management System.…
The Canvas Interactive Learning Mastery Extension adds a new Learning Mastery grade book to the Canvas Learning Management System. With this extension you can:
- quickly view all assessments for a student in any outcome
- quickly and easily add outcome-based rubric assignments to individual students
- easily edit outcome-based assessments without navigating to SpeedGrader
All directly from your grade book!
Once you install the extension, just navigate to your course's grade book and click on the "Interactive Learning Mastery" tab at the top of the page.
To view a student's assessments in any outcome, click on the student's grade for that outcome in the grid. Once the sidebar is open, you can add a new assessment for that outcome**, edit the rubric score or comment for any assignment, or quickly navigate to the SpeedGrader for an assignment to view student work.
BONUS PRINTABLE REPORTS
Create printable filled-out versions of RUBRICS for any Canvas assignment.
To print a set of student friendly rubrics, navigate to the assignment, then click the grey C icon at the top of your browser, then click "Print rubrics for the current assignment."
Create learning mastery outcomes SUMMARY report.
To print a set of summary report rubrics, navigate to the learning mastery grade book, then click the grey C icon at the top of your browser, then click "Print outcome-based report."
- section averages for each outcome at the top of the grid
- frequency view that summarizes the number of assessments for each outcome per student
- recency view that summarizes the most recent assessment date for each outcome per student
- edit the date for an assignment in the sidebar
- view comment stream on an assignment, both teacher and student comments
**Note: When you create a new assignment, it will be stored on the Assignments page for your course under a new assignment category called "Individual Assessments." To make these assignments easily identifiable on your Assignments page, a unique tag in the format " || Student Name | Outcome Name" is appended to the name of the assignment.