A quick way to see caniuse.com data
Unofficial "Can I Use" Chrome Extension
Put the power of caniuse.com into a nice little popup in your Chrome browser for a quicker and easier workflow. Here are some features and advantages of this extension:
- Design similar to that of caniuse.com. Since they did a good job with the UI, why change it? This also gives you something recognizable to look at.
- Ability to configure the browsers and versions that show up, allowing you to remove the junk. By default, the previous two and next two browser versions relative to the current version will always show.
- Takes from the public caniuse repo data file, meaning you can always be up to date.
- Ability to save the caniuse data locally to your chrome storage for offline use or if the data becomes unavailable.
- Quick searching, allowing you to easily find a relevant feature.
- Contains most of the relevant information for each feature and browser that caniuse.com provides, including description, relevant notes for each version, prefix information, global feature usage, and global version usage.
- bugfix: feature link not opening up caniuse page in new tab
- some larger fonts here and there
- linkify the links contained in the description and notes
- click outside autocomplete to close autocomplete