Take photos and record videos with your camera.
(If you are using a Chromebook, this app is already built-in and you do not need to install it.)
An easy-to-use Camera app for taking photos and recording videos.
By installing this item, you agree to the Google Terms of Service and Privacy
Policy at https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/.
- Automatically redirect users to SWA version (System Web App) of the camera app on Chrome OS if it fails to uninstall itself
- Uninstall it on latest Chrome OS version
- Settings menu.
- Bug fixes.
- UI refresh.
- Bug fixes.
- High resolution still capture.
- Adjusted minimum required chrome version.
- Enabled video recording.
- Fixed default camera selection.
- Fixed window positioning.
- Updated support for multiple cameras.
- Support for multiple cameras.
- Fix UI artifacts when hovering.
- Maintenance update.
- Multiple selection and save.
- Improved error messages.
- Performance optimizations.
- 1080p camera support.
- Fixed resuming Camera app after suspend.
- UI improvements and fixes.
- Automatically close the gallery when the last photo is deleted.
- Fixed an issue with Yoga devices.
- Fixed WebRTC issues on ARM.
- Added a mirroring button
- Fixed bug with white screen while taking a picture
- Fixed bug with unintended focus on window buttons
- Speed improvements
- Localized recent changes
- Improved UI for different languages
- The ribbon doesn't collapse when hovering anymore
- Print and Save buttons added to the gallery view (previously visible only after double clicking on the picture)
- Multi-shot feature!
- Timer feature!