Looks up online Cambridge Dictionary (include all the definition and translation dictionaries) for the selected text.
- Support all the definition and translation dictionaries of Cambridge Dictionary (4 definition dictionaries, 8 bilingual dictionaries, and 14 semi-bilingual dictionaries).
- Look up directly Cambridge Dictionary for the selected text from any website.
- Store a history of 20 recent words you've looked up.
Just right-click on the selected text and choose "Cambridge Dictionary...".
Before that, you can choose the dictionary option that you want on the extension's popup. You can also look up there and view the history of the recent 20 words you've looked up.
After installing the extension, don't forget to pin the icon on the browser toolbar.
- [Version 0.0.4]: Fix bugs after upgrading.
- [Version 0.0.3]: Because the U-Dictionary no longer supports dictionaries on the web, so the extension's been replaced with the online Cambridge Dictionary, which also supports various dictionaries (including 4 definition dictionaries, 8 bilingual dictionaries, and 14 semi-bilingual dictionaries).
- [Version 0.0.2]: Now you can store a history of 20 recent words you've looked up.