This extension hides trending information from twitter timelines to make your mind calm.
1. Hide "Explore" tab from the left column.
2. Hide trends and who to follow from the right column.
3. Hide numbers of replies, retweets, and likes. They appear when you hover the mouse cursor on the tweet.
4. Show "Calm" next to the Twitter logo
Additional features (off by default, can be turned on from settings)
5. Hide the number of following
6. Hide the number of followers
7. Hide numbers of replies, retweets, and likes, even if you hover the mouse cursor on the tweet
8. Hide Who to follow
9. Hide Topics to follow
This extension requires a permission to save the settings and only toggles hide or show.
The source code is available on Github