Capcom Play System 1 Emulator
Callus is a Chrome OS, Chromium OS emulator for the Capcom Play System 1 hardware.
- Multiple save states
- Record movies
- Save snapshots
- Wave output loggable
The arcade ROMS are required to play the game.
You may only be in possession of copyrighted ROMs if legally entitled to do so.
Consult "Games List" for the required ROM file names.
- Added keyboard mapper.
- Added wipe ROM sets function.
- Added export ROM sets function.
- Added export log wave outputs.
- Added export snapshots.
- Added export game states/movies function.
- Added import game states/movies function.
- Added games list to help getting ROM sets to run.
- Added auto screen orientation for 1941, Mercs - Senjyo No Ookami II (J) and Varth.
- Added persistent saving of game status.
- Added multiplayer support up to two players.
- Added capability of saving/resetting synchronized emulator settings.
- Added fullscreen support for all 16:9/16:10 Chrome OS, Chromium OS resolutions.
- Added command help section.
- Added support for gamepad (Device detection only).
- Added video filters for a better image quality.
- Added menu for loading previously used ROM sets.