Click to call on your mobile. Share your availability with contacts.
Accelerate your mobile productivity.
Start calls on your iPhone or Android mobile by simply clicking a phone number on your browser web page.
Save time and reduce the inconvenience of missed or interrupted calls by automatically letting contacts know when you're on a call or busy.
1. Install the relevant mobile app from:
- App Store: https://www.callabl.com/dl/appstore
- Play Store: https://www.callabl.com/dl/playstore
2. Install this extension and press but button to login.
3. You're ready to go 🙂
1. Highlight any phone number on a web page, left-click to launch the context menu and click the 'Call ..' option.
2. Press the extension icon to toggle your Callabl app status between 'Do not disturb' and 'Active'.
[Keyboard shortcuts for toggle: Windows - ALT-Z, Mac - OPT-Z]
3. The extension and app must be logged in for the functionality to work.
FEEDBACK & SUPPORT
Please send any support issues to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome any feedback or comments at email@example.com