Save and restore groups of calendars selected
Note: only works in the new Material-based Google Calendar UI!
- Bug fix: Breakage introduced by Google Calendar changing the page HTML structure
- Bug fix: Agenda view displays items correctly
- Bug fix: Saving presets works correctly again
- Bug fix: Minor fix for opening the side drawer
- Enhancement: Switched to using ids for calendars instead of name (so that multiple calendars with the same name work correctly when saved in presets)
- Enhancement: If the calendar drawer on the left of the screen is hidden, it'll be shown automatically to change calendars and hidden again.
- Bug fix: Scoped CSS so that it doesn't interfere with Google Calendar UI; three dot buttons and tentative meeting acceptance now show correctly
- Enhancement: Only keep the last 3 auto saved calendar views when saving to sync/storage
- Bug fix: support calendar lists with no "Other Calendars" calendars
- Removed dependency on english section names in HTML that didn't work for international users.
- Added ctrl+alt-t shortcut to toggle a calendar selection (like 'enable', but toggles instead). No UI button yet.
- Fixes Issue #1 - scanning now works correctly even with non-integer element dimensions
- Fixes Issue #2 - 'load' and 'save as' work right after page load without the need to clear or enable any calendars.
- Preset search now matches from start of preset name, not just anywhere in the preset name
- Include My calendars in addition to Other calendars in all functionality
- Renamed "user" button to "enable"
This extension creates a set of buttons in the Google Chrome UI that allow you to easily create, save, and display groups of calendar presets. If you have many calendars and often need to switch between which calendars are shown (such as colleagues and teams), this extension is for you.
Your presets are stored in your local browser storage and sync across devices automatically (using Chrome's built in syncing mechanism).
Press Ctrl+Alt and the highlighted key for the main functions (highlighted key is one of e, s, r, c, i, x, or p).
Built by the team at Bluenexa.