A simple calculator that remembers your last calculation. You can close it at any time and reopen it without losing your work.
A simple calculator for basic arithmetic.
The calculator remembers your last calculation so you can close it at any time and reopen without losing your work. Use it offline.
• Remembers your previous calculation when re-opened
• Use the keyboard number pad for calculations
• Enter key for "=" and "c" for clear
• Del/Backspace key to edit calculation
• Copy and paste results or calculations
• It's Free!
More Keyboard Shortcuts:
• Number Pad or 0-9 for Number Entry
• Equals (= or Enter)
• Clear ("c")
• Copy/Paste (ctrl-c / ctrl-v)
• Divide (/)
• Times (*)
• Minus (-)
• Plus (+)
• Percent (F1) (e.g., 50%20 means 20 percent of 50:)
• Square Root (F2)
• +/- (F3)
• Decimal point (Period)
• Left and Right arrows scroll the result
• Close Window (ESC or click in main Chrome tab)