A simple calculator that remembers your last calculation. You can close it at any time and reopen it without losing your work.
A simple calculator for basic arithmetic.
Adds a calculator icon to your browser toolbar. You can open the calculator while browsing any web page. It remembers your last calculation so you can close it at any time and reopen without losing your work.
• Compact and available when you need it right from the Chrome toolbar
• Remembers your previous calculation when re-opened
• History records last 10 calculations
• Use the keyboard number pad for calculations
• Enter key for "=" and "c" for clear
• Del/Backspace key to edit calculation
• Copy results or calculations to the clipboard
• Re-sizable - remembers you setting when you close the calculator
• It's Free!
More Keyboard Shortcuts:
• Number Pad or 0-9 for Number Entry
• Equals (= or Enter)
• Clear ("c")
• Copy to clipboard (ctrl-c)
• Divide (/)
• Times (*)
• Minus (-)
• Plus (+)
• Percent (% or F1) (Examples, 50%20 means 20 percent of 50; 40+50% means add 50% of 40)
• Square Root (F2)
• +/- (F3)
• Decimal point (Period)
• Left and Right arrows scroll the result
• Close Window (ESC or click in main Chrome tab)