Save code snippets from anywhere on the web. Companion extension to Cacher, the code snippet organizer for pro developers.
Save code snippets from anywhere on the web!
Save any code block – Use the "Save to Cacher" button it to quickly save code examples from sites like StackOverflow and Medium.
Save any selected text – Select a block of text, right-click and save it with the Cacher context menu.
Save any Gist – Save any GitHub Gist as a snippet with the "Save to Cacher" button.
Cacher is a cross-platform, cloud-based app used to curate a snippet library for you and your team.
– Desktop clients for Windows, macOS and Linux.
– Full-featured web app: app.cacher.io
– Support for editing and viewing 100+ programming languages.
– Flexible color-coded labels to categorize snippets.
– Shareable snippet pages via Cacher's code-sharing community: snippets.cacher.io
– Team and organization features like shared libraries, notifications, role management and code reviews.
Supercharged with integrations for:
– GitHub Gist (Bi-directional sync)
– Visual Studio Code
– Atom Editor
– Sublime Text
Note that certain features of Cacher require a plan subscription. View plans and features at: https://www.cacher.io/pricing