A highly secure password management solution to store, sync, and safeguard your credentials.
C2 Password is a highly secure password management solution to store, sync, and safeguard your passwords and personal information. With unlimited device syncing, you will be able to access your credentials from anywhere through the web portal or browser extension.
All the data you upload to C2 Password will be encrypted before leaving your devices, so no one except yourself can decrypt the data.
Save time while keeping your data safe. Get started with C2 Password today!
Note: for first time users, please create a Synology Account and login to the C2 Password web portal to setup your C2 Encryption Key.
To prevent Chrome from interfering with C2 Password, go to Chrome “Settings” > “Autofill” and disable the following settings:
1. At “Passwords”, disable "Offer to save passwords" and "Auto Sign-in"
2. At “Payment methods”, disable "Save and fill payment methods" and "Allow sites to check if you have payment methods saved"
3. At “Addresses”, disable "Save and fill addresses"
To maximize your experience with C2 Password:
● Press Esc to close Chrome's password autofill pop-up at login screen
● Import Chrome passwords to C2 Password and clear Chrome's saved passwords.
● To use C2 Password extension in Chrome incognito mode, please go to "Extensions" > "Manage extensions". Click on the extension's "Details" button and enable "Allow in incognito".