c0x0.com best friend in protecting e-mail privacy. Stop giving away e-mail address. Create alias right from the browser!
c0x0.com addon make it easy to create new random e-mail aliases for services by associating created alias with domain. Simply click on addon and generate e-mail alias. Next time you visit page, click on the addon and see e-mail alias that is used with that particular domain.
About c0x0.com: c0x0.com is a service that allows to create aliases and attach them to existing e-mail accounts. It builds random alias impossible to track. Service was designed as a help to protect from leaking e-mail addresses all over the internet but it also have number of benefits
- hide your identity
- help fight spam (you can disable/enable alias anytime)
- provides phishing protection: if you use random alias you know that legitimate e-mail have to be sent to correct alias that is impossible to guess
- helps organize e-mail flow as each alias should be used to exacly one service
- provide additional layer of security when used as SignIn/Login because their random nature
- prevents tracking you by e-mail address, it’s no longer possible to link your activity using e-mail address (now everyone uses single e-mail for multiple services)
Firefox addon greatly improve user experience, you do not have to login into website, instead use very simple and easy to use addon.
Reporting Issues: Please report any issues on github project page (https://github.com/kolargol/c0x0-chrome/issues/)
This addon is opensource. Source code can be downloaded at: https://github.com/kolargol/c0x0-chrome/