A quick overview of your Google Calendar™ with one-click access.
An exact replica of the legendary Google Calendar™ extension by Manas Tungare.
Get a button on your Google Chrome™ toolbar to quickly see upcoming events from your Google Calendar™ without leaving the current tab. Don't be late for meetings anymore!
• Constantly reminds you of an upcoming event from your Google Calendar™.
• Sends push notifications following the meeting settings.
• Provides quick access to conference links from your events. Google Meet™, Zoom™, Microsoft Teams™, and Skype™ are supported.
• Allows you to create new events quickly.
• Displays meetings from selected calendars only.
• Authorization in the extension works correctly only in Google Chrome™.
• Our Button supports authorization in only one Google Calendar™ account. Suppose you want to use it to receive notifications about events from two calendars at once. In this case, you need to select the primary account and give it access to the calendar of the second account.
• The time format is automatically synchronized with your Google Calendar™ when you install the extension.
• If you are using a corporate Google Workspace™ account and have problems with authorization, please contact your domain administrator. He should add our Button for Google Calendar™ to the list of trusted extensions.
• If you have any problems or find a bug - write to us at email@example.com. We will definitely help!
This extension is a replica of the legendary Google Calendar™ extension by Manas Tungare. This extension has existed for over a decade and has been used by 5,000,000 users. Unfortunately, in 2021, Manas decided to remove the extension. He reported this in an open letter in the repository of his project - https://github.com/manastungare/google-calendar-crx. This was terrible news since there was simply no other equally simple and free extension for Google Calendar™!
Therefore, our team decided to copy Manas's extension and take over its support and development. Manas approved our initiative. Now the project is safe, and everyone can continue to access their events from Google Calendar™ in one click for free!
IT IS OPEN SOURCE
Button for Google Calendar™ is open-source software and licensed under the Apache License 2.0. Welcome to our public repository- https://github.com/calendarbuttonpro/Button-for-Google-Calendar
Please note Button for Google Calendar™ is not made by Google™ or affiliated with Google™. Google™, Google Calendar™, Google Workspace™, and Google Chrome™ is trademarks of Google LLC.
1. Updated the design of the event element.
2. Added the ability to select active calendars in the settings.
3. We have reduced the time for automatic updating of data from the calendar to 15 minutes.
4. Added the ability to enable or disable notifications in the settings.
5. Added setting for displaying the time to the nearest event.
6. Added quick links to connect to meetings from your calendar.
7. Updated all localizations.
8. Fixed the work of all links leading to the calendar pages.
9. Fixed authorization for users with corporate accounts.
10. Added an update button to request up-to-date data from your calendar manually.