I love butterflies! Install my butterfly themes to get wallpapers of butterfly, flowers, spring & summer in browser homepage.
Install my Butterfly Themes to get HD wallpapers of butterflies everytime you open a new tab.
Butterflies feed primarily on nectar from flowers. The "butter-fly" name is ancient, butterfly was on the wing in meadows during the spring and summer butter season while the grass and flower was growing. For those who love butterflies, like me, I've created this Butterfly New Tab extension. Have fun! :)
- Select your favourite wallpaper from many available butterfly wallpapers. Shuffle all butterfly pictures (randomized background images) or Shuffle your favorite butterfly themes only. More HD wallpapers of butterflies, butterfly-moths-insects breeds will be added soon. Such as Hedylidae butterfly (American moth-butterflies), Hesperiidae butterfly (skippers), Lycaenidae butterflies (blues, coppers, hairstreaks), Nymphalidae butterfly (brush-footed or four-footed butterflies), Papilionidae butterfly (swallowtails), Pieridae butterflies (whites and allies), Riodinidae butterfly (metalmarks)...
- Check Date & Time instantly with a digital clock in the Butterfly new tab themes.
- Weather indicator, current weather status is displayed directly in the Butterfly new tab themes.
- Search with Google in the Butterfly new tab themes.
- All butterfly images are included, make it loads faster. Work offline (the addon does not download anything when you open a new tab).
- Added "Most Visited sites" to menu for quick navigation.
- Allow users to mark images as favorite, shuffle all images or shuffle favorite images only.
- New weather indicator service which is much better and more accurate.
- Allow users to switch between 12 hours and 24 hours format, switch between Celsius & Fahrenheit temperature.
- Simple & clean theme, more stunning HD pictures were added.
- Bug-fixes and UI/UX improvements.
- Easier to change theme and shuffle images.
- Faster New Tab loading time.
- Weather indicator can be turned on/off.
How to uninstall:
- Right-click on the icon of the extension and choose "Remove from Chrome".
Visit our homepage for more wallpapers and themes: http://freeaddon.com/