Take your Google Docs directly into a Business Hangouts and collaborate with others in real time with Audio and Video.
With the FREE Business Hangouts add-on for Google Docs you can now take your Google Docs directly from Drive into a Hangouts session, and automatically have it shared with your invited collaborators for real time collaboration with Audio and Video, in a multi-screen setup in BUSINESS HANGOUTS.
You'll be able to discuss the content of the document and review it with other collaborators as you SEE and HEAR each other. (the basic Google Drive allows you just to chat with other collaborators, no audio, no video).
Business Hangouts add-on for Google Docs takes collaboration to the next level.
Compared to the collaboration within Google Drive, this app adds Audio and Video for a more efficient real time collaboration.
Generally speaking, Business Hangouts™, brings Hangouts-on-Air to the Enterprise; to produce private business/corporate Webinars and Virtual Events.
Developed by ALTADYN Corp. an independent company developing on Google's platforms, BHO allows the use of Google Hangouts for webinars, webcasts, conferences, training, classrooms and other Virtual Events, and makes Hangouts more Enterprise-friendly and more business oriented.
If you are using Webex, GotoMeeting, Microsoft Lync, or similar tools for collaboration, you may consider using BUSINESS HANGOUTS to enjoy the power and performance of Google's infrastructure and HD video streaming as well as Youtube recording and livestream infrastructure, while applying similar business processes.
Main features for existing Hangouts users are:
· Allow private hangouts on air
· A full featured registration module to manage attendees
· An all-in-one Event/Planner/Notifications/Conferencing app
· A comprehensive e-mailing system with fully custom automatic invitation emails, reminder emails and follow up emails
· Let non-plussers attend your meetings thanks to the Facebook and LinkedIn connectors or a neutral sign in
· "Give the mic" to a viewer on-the-fly and make them participant, the time of a question
· View a map with geolocated attendees
· View your attendees as avatars in a 3D virtual conference room and create a sense of presence
· Enjoy the unified & moderated chat for participants and viewers
· And other features for a more professional experience