Grab and download media (image and video) sources by monitoring network (like FlashGot)
Bulk Media Downloader extension is a media downloader that collects all sort of media file types (images, audio, and video) and allow you to batch download them.
Please not that Bulk Media Downloader does not grab YouTube links since Google has forbidden this.
This is NOT a YouTube downloader
With this extension you can bulk download media files. Just open the grabber window by pressing the toolbar button. Now allow the extension to fetch media resources. If a media file is in a tab that has already been loaded, you need to refresh the tab for the media link to appear in the grabber window.
After the desired media link is grabbed, press the pause button to ask the extension to stop monitoring your network
In oppose to the other similar extensions, this extension has zero impact on your borwser performance when the grabber window is closed. Monitoring the network resources only occurs when the grabber window is open and there is a "R" badge notification in the toolbar area.
Please note that Bulk Media Downloader is not responsible for media content which you download. We suggest to check first media copyright permissions before downloading video files.
1. BMD now resolves file-name and file-size from request itself
2. File-naming is improved
3. BMD now scrolls to the last fetched resource when window is open
1. It is now possible to download all the already loaded images on webpages using the grabber tool added to the right-click context-menu over the toolbar button.
1. 16.png and 32.png is updated to have better visibility in dark themes (like incognito mode)
2. "Download all Images" extension is updated to the latest version (downloads all images in a ZIP archive)
1. It is now possible to send downloading jobs to an external download manager
2. A new selector to select resources from the current tab is added.