Accurately verify emails in bulk. The top tool for checking mail address authenticity.
Bulk Email Verifier & Checker verifies if an email address is valid.
The goal of email verification is to ensure that a real person with a valid email address will receive your email.
Bulk Email Verifier & Checker can help you avoid bounces and protect your sender's reputation.
It can also help you clean your email list from old and invalid emails.
Bulk Email Verifier & Checker can catch typos or other mistakes that might result in misdirects and bounces.
✓ Email Address Validation: Ensures a string is a valid email.
✓ MX Record Validation: Verifies DNS MX records of the domain.
✓ Misc Validation: including Free email provider check, Role account validation, Disposable emails address (DEA) validation
✓ Email Reachability: checks how confident in sending an email to the address
✓ Bulk verify Email Addresses
✓ Easy import of Email Addresses from a CSV file
✓ Save verified history list
# Why Email Verification?
* Avoid Bounces: Ensure a real person with a valid email address receives your communication.
* Protect Sender Reputation: A clean email list enhances the sender's reputation and reduces the chance of being flagged as spam.
* List Cleaning: Remove old and invalid emails to maintain a high-quality recipient list.
* Reduce Misdirects: Catch and fix typos to ensure the right recipients get your emails.
# What data can be exported?
Checked (Does the server check it?)
reachable (Email reachability)
syntaxValid (Email syntax valid)
suggestion (Typo check)
Disposable (Disposable email address validation)
role_account (Role account validation)
free (Free email provider Check)
has_mx_records (DNS records validation)
# Easy to Start
1. Click on 'Add New Check Task' Button.
2. Input Email Addresses or upload a CSV containing them.
3. Click 'Start to Verify' Button.
If you have any problems, don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
# Data Privacy
All the data you process is on your local computer and never passes through our servers.