Screencast and Network Debugging Tool
Click on the extension to begin recording and click again to stop. It’s that simple. You can review your recorded bug before sharing it with other members of your team or you have the option to make it publicly available and share it with anyone.
BugReplay currently integrates with Slack, Github and can easily be set up to send bug reports via email to external services like JIRA, Zendesk, Trello, Desk, Redmine, activeCollab, Basecamp, FogBugz, FreshDesk, Asana and more. You can also use our dashboard to mark bugs as open or closed with more features to come.
Encounter a bug on a website that isn’t yours? Record it and send it over. Don’t waste your time debugging someone else’s software by sending lengthy emails or even worse… conveying the information over the phone!
Record it. Send it. Bug reporting made easy.
Try BugReplay for free now- sign up at https://www.bugreplay.com
- Log levels for error logging, separate debugs from unexpected errors.
- Source map support for console logs.
- Remove fake cursor, as the real cursor is now visible.
- Error messaging around video limits.
- Screenshot support added
- Video transcodes happen earlier, leading to faster report processing.
- Security enhancements.