Right-click context menu to help with exploratory testing
Exploratory testing assistant for Chrome. Adds common problematic values and edge cases to the context menu (right-click) for editable elements, so you can keep them handy and access them easily during exploratory testing sessions.
- Convenient access to common boundaries and edge cases for exploratory testing
- Extend easily with your own config files
- Works on input fields, text areas, content editable DIVs
- Works on multi-frame pages, but only if they are from the same domain
- Tiny overhead per page (<1k), no 3rd party library dependencies, completely passive, so it does not interfere with your web app execution in any way
- Opensource and customisable (https://github.com/gojko/bugmagnet)
Version 0.91 brings some nice place name edge cases
Version 0.90 brings some nice XSS/format exploit templates.
Version 0.80 brings the ability for users to add config items to the menu easily - just click on the Configure BugMagnet menu option. Check out https://github.com/gojko/bugmagnet/tree/master/extras for some additional config files.