NewTab themes with HD wallpapers of BTS BangtanBoys - made for fans of K-Pop music, Bangtan Boys, Jungkook Jin Suga J-Hope Jimin...
Install this extension to get a random background theme with HD wallpapers of BTS Bangtan Boys everytime you open a new tab. This newtab extension was made for fans of K-Pop music and BangtanBoys members (Jungkook, Jin, Suga, J-Hope, Jimin, V, Rap Monster). Have fun! :-)
- Select your favourite wallpaper from many available BTS Bangtan Boys wallpapers, or Shuffle (randomized background images). Updated HD wallpapers of BangtanBoys members (Jungkook, Jin, Suga, J-Hope, Jimin, V, Rap Monster) and other K-Pop music bands are coming soon.
- Check Date & Time instantly with a digital clock in Chrome NewTab.
- Weather indicator, current weather status is displayed directly in Chrome NewTab.
- Search with Google in the new Chrome new tab page.
- Images are included, make it loads faster. Work offline (the addon does not download anything when you open a new tab).
- Added "Most Visited sites" to menu for quick navigation.
- Allow users to mark images as favorite, shuffle all images or shuffle favorite images only.
- New weather indicator service which is much better and more accurate.
- Allow users to switch between 12 hours and 24 hours format, switch between Celsius & Fahrenheit temperature.
- Simple & clean theme, more stunning HD pictures were added.
- Bug-fixes and UI/UX improvements.
- Easier to change theme and shuffle images.
- Faster New Tab loading time.
- Weather indicator can be turned on/off.
How to uninstall:
- Right-click on the icon of the extension and choose "Remove from Chrome".
Visit our homepage for more wallpapers and themes: http://freeaddon.com/
For your information (source: wikipedia.org):
BTS, also known as Bangtan Boys, is a seven-member South Korean boy band formed by Big Hit Entertainment. Their name in Korean, Bangtan Sonyeondan (Hangul: 방탄소년단; Hanja: 防彈少年團), and Japanese, Bōdan Shōnendan (防弾少年団?), both translate to "Bulletproof Boy Scouts". They debuted on June 13, 2013, with the song "No More Dream" from their first album, 2 Cool 4 Skool, for which they won several "New Artist of the Year" awards including those at the 2013 MelOn Music Awards and Golden Disk Awards, and the 2014 Seoul Music Awards. A year after their debut, they received major bonsang awards for their subsequent albums Dark & Wild and The Most Beautiful Moment in Life, Part 1. BTS continued rising to widespread prominence with their The Most Beautiful Moment in Life trilogy, with The Most Beautiful Moment in Life, Part 2 and The Most Beautiful Moment In Life: Young Forever both debuting inside the Billboard 200. The Most Beautiful Moment In Life, Part 2 also charted at number one on the Billboard World Albums Chart and remained there for multiple weeks, making BTS the first K-pop act to achieve that feat. The Most Beautiful Moment in Life: Young Forever went on to win the coveted "Album of the Year" award at the 2016 Melon Music Awards. This win marked BTS's first daesang, or 'grand prize', since their debut. The group continued to surpass themselves with the release of their second full album, Wings, which charted at #1 on iTunes in over 26 countries. The album also debuted at 26 on the Billboard 200, which marked the highest chart ranking for a K-pop album ever, as well as making BTS the first K-pop act to log three entries onto the chart, and the first to spend more than one week on the chart. In their native South Korea, Wings sold 681,924 albums in its first month, breaking the record for the highest first month sale for an album in Gaon history, as well as is the best selling album in Gaon history thus far. The album's title track, "Blood Sweat & Tears" (Korean: 피 땀 눈물), became the group's first domestic number one hit on the Gaon Digital Chart. The group's follow up comeback also set the group to higher heights, with their follow up title song, 'Spring Day' (Korean: 봄날) reaching number one on Gaon Digital Chart as well, and its corresponding album 'You Never Walk Alone' selling over 700,000 in pre-orders alone. To date, BTS's discography has sold an estimated 3.2 million albums worldwide. Known for their large social media presence, BTS were listed by Forbes as the most retweeted artist on Twitter in March 2016. Following that, Twitter launched its first ever K-pop Twitter emoji featuring BTS. In October 2016, Billboard placed BTS as #1 on their Social 50 chart, making them the first Korean group to top the chart. Also known for their large international fanbase, having performed and sold out tours in Asia, Europe, Australia, North America and South America, BTS's outstanding performances won them the Best World Performer award in the 2015 Mnet Asian Music Awards. Just a year later, BTS went on to win the 2016 Mnet Asian Music Award for Artist of the Year. In 2017, BTS ranked #5 on Forbes Korea Power Celebrity list, a list ranking Korea's most powerful and influential celebrities.
Korean albums: Dark & Wild (2014), Wings (2016).
Japanese albums: Wake Up (2014), Youth (2016)
1. Jin was born Kim Seok-jin (Korean: 김석진) on December 4, 1992.
2. Suga was born Min Yoon-gi (Korean:: 민윤기) on March 9, 1993. He has also released music as a solo artist since August 2016 under the name Agust D.
3. J-Hope was born Jung Ho-seok (Korean: 정호석) on February 18, 1994.
4. Rap Monster was born Kim Nam-joon (Korean: 김남준) on September 12, 1994.
5. Jimin was born Park Ji-min (Korean: 박지민) on October 13, 1995.
6. V was born Kim Tae-hyung (Korean: 김태형) on December 30, 1995. He made his acting debut in 2016 with Hwarang.
7. Jungkook was born Jeon Jeong-guk (Korean: 전정국) on September 1, 1997.