Filter out adult-related results from your searches. this extensions makes Yahoo! your default search engine.
The Browsing to Safety extension allows you to choose a search engine and has permission to replace your default search.
When you install the Browsing to Safety extension, it makes Yahoo! your default search engine.
With Browsing to Safety, you can filter out adult-related results when you perform online searches.
To activate the safe search mode, install Browsing to Safety, then type 's' and press 'Tab' in your Chrome search box.
You can choose a different search engine by clicking on the extension, and selecting the one you want from the list.
Browsing to Safety cannot guarantee that all explicit content will be filtered out.
Please read carefully: By clicking the “ADD TO CHROME” button in the top right-hand corner, you agree to install the Browsing to Safety extension,
You can uninstall the extension at any time.
How to remove our extension from Chrome browser:
1) Click on the three horizontal lines icon in the upper right-hand corner of your Chrome browser.
2) Go to "Settings".
3) In the menu that appears click on "Extensions".
4) From the list of installed Extensions, find the name of the extension you wish to uninstall.
5) Click on the trash can icon to the right of "Enable" (for the extension you wish to uninstall).
6) Our extension should be removed from your Chrome browser.
For assistance from our customer service team, please contact us here: