BrowserStack Local lets you test local servers & HTML, CSS and JS files in 700+ real desktop and mobile browsers, across 11 OSes.
This application will get deprecated soon. Please follow this guide - https://bit.ly/3fGdAGz - to continue with BrowserStack Local testing without any interruptions.
NOTE: You need to have a BrowserStack account to use this Chrome extension. Sign up today to try Browser Live for free: https://www.browserstack.com/users/sign_up
App Requirements: Google Chrome version 31+
ABOUT BROWSER LIVE
Browser Live is a cloud cross-browser testing platform for websites. Developers and quality engineers can interactively test and debug in more than 1,200 on-demand real mobile and desktop browsers and operating systems, without the hassle of setting up and maintaining an internal lab of devices and VMs. Learn more at: www.browserstack.com/live
- EXHAUSTIVE COVERAGE: Test in all legacy versions of Internet Explorer (IE6 - IE11), latest beta and developer releases (Edge, Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Opera and Yandex) and a wide range of real iOS and Android devices. View a list of supported browsers, platforms and devices: www.browserstack.com/list-of-browsers-and-platforms?product=live
- DEBUGGING TOOLS: Find and fix bugs on the fly. All desktop browsers come with the following pre-installed developer tools: www.browserstack.com/debugging-tools
- SCREENSHOTS: Rapidly test the responsiveness of your designs by generating screenshots with a click. Check out Screenshots: www.browserstack.com/screenshots
AVAILABLE OPERATING SYSTEMS
- Windows: XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Windows Phone: 8.1
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard, OS X Lion, OS X Mountain Lion, OS X Mavericks, OS X Yosemite, OS X El Capitan, macOS Sierra, macOS High Sierra
- iOS: 3, 4, 4.3, 5, 5.1, 6, 7, 8, 8.3, 9, 9.3, 10, 10.3, 11
- Android: 2.2, 2.3, 4.0 - 4.4, 5, 5.1, 6, 7, 7.1, 8
- Live Features: www.browserstack.com/live/features
- Integrations: www.browserstack.com/integrations
- Test in IE: www.browserstack.com/test-in-internet-explorer
- Mobile Browser Emulator: www.browserstack.com/mobile-browser-emulator
- Support and FAQ: www.browserstack.com/support
For Support, contact us at: www.browserstack.com/contact.
For news and updates, follow us on Twitter @browserstack: www.twitter.com/browserstack.