An advanced browser debugging and stats gathering tool.
A quick browser debugging and alerting tool. This tool allows you to gather the state of chrome browser to help you look for obvious issues. The list of things checked for are listed below.
In addition, it will also alert the user if new extensions are installed in a suspicious way. This will help identify rogue extensions deployed by malware without user's intent. For example, it will notify the user if an adware (or malware) silently installs a chrome extension to inserts ads without notifying the user.
Complete list of features:
1) Get list of all extensions (with info if its enabled/disabled
2) Also lists if the extensions were installed manually by the user, or by another application or domain admin.
3) Lists all active plugins
4) Lists current proxy settings
5) Do a small series of tests to see if firewalls could be blocking any Google services.
6) If a new extensions is installed in a suspicious way, this extension will notify the user via a popup about the activity.