This extension redirects Webpages.
Try out new features: Participating in the beta is free and open to everyone. It allows you early access to our new features.
Give early feedback: Let us know what you think and help make Browser Redirection Extension a better experience.
Note: Do not install Beta alongside your current version of Browser Redirection Extension.
This redirects Webpages in Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops environments where Browser Content Redirection is enabled. Browser Content Redirection prevents the execution/rendering of whitelisted web pages in the virtual desktop, creating a corresponding browser instantiated by Citrix Workspace app that will be responsible for rendering the URL locally on the user’s device.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: Browser Content Redirection for Chrome requires Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 1808 or higher and Citrix Workspace app for Windows 1809 or higher, and Citrix Receiver for Linux 13.9 or higher. This extension should be installed in the Chrome browser running in the virtual desktop, not on Chrome running on the user’s device. For further assistance, contact your IT Help Desk.
What's new in version 4.0?
1) Performance improvements in redirection timing
2) Improvement in reliability of website redirection
2) Addresses some redirection bugs
What's new in version 3.0?
1) Security and performance improvements
2) Inline JS Injection – may quicken the injected script execution and potentially solve some timing issues
3) API for websites to verify if the page will be redirected (please contact email@example.com for more info)
Citrix End User License Agreement: