This extension configures your Default Search in Chrome browser to provide these features.
When you install browseIt, your default search engine becomes Yahoo!
Add browseIt and get more from your browser. With browseIt you can easily search the web.
Just type 's' then TAB then search the query and get the results you're searching.
browseIt provides you with a better web search experience.
It allows you find the exact information that you're looking for, with no extra effort needed.
Please read carefully: By clicking the “ADD TO CHROME” button in the top right hand corner and installing the browseIt extension, you agree to install this extension,
You can uninstall the extension at any time.
How to remove our extension from Chrome browser:
1) Click on the three horizontal lines icon in the upper right-hand corner of your Chrome browser.
2) Go to "Settings".
3) In the menu that appears click on "Extensions".
4) From the list of installed Extensions, find the name of the extension you wish to uninstall.
5) Click on the trash can icon to the right of "Enable" (for the extension you wish to uninstall).
6) Our extension should be removed from your Chrome browser.
For assistance from our customer service team, please contact us here: