Bright VPN desktop app remote controller
This extension lets you control the Bright VPN desktop application straight from your browser. It does not provide any VPN proxy functionality by itself.
• To use this extension, the Bright VPN desktop application needs to be installed
• If it is not installed yet, the extension will assist you with its installation
• If you do not want to install the Bright VPN desktop app, do not install this extension
Bright VPN desktop app encrypts your data and protects your privacy. It Unblocks any website instantly, so you can access your favorite sites from anywhere.
This extension tells the Bright VPN desktop app when you want to:
• Connect to a specific VPN proxy server location
• Disconnect from the VPN proxy
• Change the desktop app’s settings
• The Bright VPN app for Windows
Why use Bright VPN?
• It is totally free; not a free version of a paid product
• It is totally anonymous. No need to sign up or create an account
• It keeps you private and secure
• It frees you from regional restrictions or censorship
• It unblocks any website from anywhere
• It is simple to use - just choose a country and click connect
Bright VPN - Free, secure, and private unlimited VPN proxy. It allows you to bypass block restrictions and safely access any website.
Unblock websites blocked in your country, company, or school with Bright VPN. Bright VPN is totally anonymous, free, and easy to use vpn proxy with one-click activation!
Add the Bright VPN extension to your Chrome Browser to control the Bright VPN app to access any site in any country for free, with no VPN proxy ads or limitations, directly from your Chrome Browser.
Bright VPN is free thanks to large companies that are sponsoring your VPN proxy. For more info, visit: https://brightvpn.com/how-is-brightvpn-free.
• Bright VPN End User License: https://brightvpn.com/legal/sla
• DMCA Policy: https://brightvpn.com/legal/dmca
• Support: email@example.com
• Learn more: https://brightvpn.com/faq
For questions or technical support: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the FAQ at https://brightvpn.com/faq