Capture meeting notes, transcribe, summarize and gather insights without distraction.
Let Briefly take your meeting notes, organize your thoughts, and be more focused during meetings. Briefly makes it easy to be more productive after meetings by generating summaries, action items, and composing thoughtful follow-up emails all within your browser.
✅ Never miss a thing
Briefly transcribes all your meetings and categorizes them based on the topics and content covered. Capture important points with our voice-activated notes feature. Get your summaries delivered to your inbox after every call to make it easier to organize your meeting notes for a later time.
💡Objective summaries and takeaways
Briefly uses AI to generate comprehensive summaries from transcriptions, identify key insights grouped by topic and personalized action items, so you don't have to comb through transcripts to synthesize notes.
✍️ Personalized follow-ups
Timely correspondence and accurate action items can lead to higher close rates and follow-up meetings booked. Briefly automatically crafts compelling customized follow-up messages from the contents of your meeting. Send them out right after your meeting is over so you can save time when you’re in back-to-back meetings.
📝 Real-time context and prompts
Cue cards help you have an answer to every question and objection as they happen. Briefly automatically shows cue cards in the live transcript when triggered by the conversation. Create your cue cards from past transcripts.
Briefly does not add a “ghost” note-taker into your meeting, and does not require you to record the meeting, allowing you to stay focused and not be distracted.
💼 Briefly is great for:
Product and Engineering
📌 How to Get Started:
1. Install Chrome Extension and pin the icon to your toolbar.
2. Sign in with Google.
3. Start your Google Meet and under Current Call, click “Start transcribing this meeting”.
4. After the call, open the Briefly extension and click the “Past Call” tab to view the transcripts and AI summaries for all your calls.
5. Click the AI follow-up tab to view the follow up email or click “Open follow-up email in Gmail” to go straight to your Gmail inbox.
6. Check your spam if you’re not receiving your recaps shortly after the call.
** Important Note: Your transcripts, conversations, and summaries are NOT stored or collected by Briefly. Briefly is powered by OpenAI’s GPTchat.