Collaborate with your clients
and create the perfect design briefs.
What is Brief Designer?
Design can be seen as a discipline for problem solving, utilizing briefs for describing each project’s key points.
For example: who is the Target audience? What already exists in the world for which we are about to design? What are the values we wish to express by means of design? What do we expect from a successful product? What are the time-lines? Brief Designer is a tool for eliminating gaps in communication between designers and their customers.
As a tool outlining the work process, the brief is positioned at the earliest stage in the design process. Its function is to supply the designers with all the information they need to understand the challenges they face. During the design process the brief should guide the designers while helping them assess the adequacy of the designed products to the goals described at the beginning of the project.
Who should use Brief Designer?
Brief Designer is designated for professionals from the Creative Sector (design, branding, advertising, and project managers) and for other professionals working with designers and interested in leveraging the design process
Why you should use Brief Designer?
1. Focus – The method can define the design process and outline the products
2. Organization – Assemble all relevant materials in one place for kick starting the process
3. Availability – Available from every location and in any time. Compatible to all browsers
4. Accessibility – Sharing and editing can be made in real time by all the project’s participants
5. Variety – Integrates images, links and relevant files