Get outside your bubble. Expand your horizons. Read across the political spectrum.
Discover alternate viewpoints from the comfort of your news reading routine. Bridge the Media is a nonpartisan tool that recommends online readers to alternate viewpoints. We help citizens understand all sides of an issue.
After downloading the extension, here's how to begin challenging your perspective:
1. Navigate to nytimes.com, foxnews.com, or facebook.com
2. Look for the Bridge the Media icon next to article headlines
3. Click the icon to see recommended articles
Sign up for our newsletter or send us feedback at bridgethemedia.com
* The notice you see about “reading” and “changing” your website data is automatically generated by Google Chrome. "Read your data" is referring to when Bridge the Media scans a webpage to find links for which we can provide recommendations. "Change your data" refers to when Bridge the Media renders any visual on the webpages themselves, effectively changing the appearance and therefore the data of the webpage.
* Bridge the Media stores anonymized information about users’ interactions with our tool.
* Bridge the Media will not sell any of the above data. We use the above data to improve our product and to provide the best recommendations to users.
* If you have any questions, please email email@example.com