Blow into the headset to scroll websites or pdf documents. Powered by http://www.breathinglabs.com/.
Breathing Scrolling™ is a new healthy way to scroll websites or pdf documents, without using your mouse or keyboard. Just Blow into the headset to scroll any website or pdf document.
Breathing scrolling uses specially designed algorithm for blow detection that was originally designed to encourage deep breathing and ease shortness of breath. Therefore we recommend using this extension with pursed lip breathing technique (the act of exhaling through tightly pressed, pursed lips).
This application is designed to work best with BREATHING+ headset. Using your device's inbuilt microphone and/or headset may result in damages not covered by the warranty. For optimal performance and to ensure protection of your device, buy BREATHING+ headset: www.breathinglabs.com.
- Plugin your device's headset (microphone)
- Whenever you open or refresh your selected website you will need to allow access to your microphone in the notification window that appears automatically.
- Now you can blow into the microphone and scroll your desired website.
- When blow is detected, blue B+ sign will appear on the icon.
If you click on the icon the pop up window with several options appears:
- Disable or enable you extension with the on and off button (this will also disable or enable microphone notification window to popout for this extension only)
- With speed slider select you desired website scrolling speed.
- If for any reason microphone notification window does not appear when you open or refresh website just simply refresh website and try again.
- Sometimes the website will not scroll even though blow was detected. Just simply click on the speed slider in the icon pop up window and try again.