Brave Detection Block
Brave Detection Block BDB:
Brave is a good privacy browser despite that it has some features that break some privacy assurances.
One of them is an official method for a website to detect you are running brave.
This method involves a custom property on the navigator object, accessible at `window.navigator.brave`.
This is probably a point where marketing and data collection collides with any privacy concerns.
This extension will block access to that property and make it impossible to detect if you are running Brave browser.
Git Repo: https://https://github.com/andrei0x309/Brave-Detection-Blocker-Chrome-Extension
- Fixed a bug
- Refactor mechanism to hide brave
- Improved performance
- Imporive compatibility with sites
- Small code refactoring
- Improved compatibility with some sites that had issues
- fixed one typo
- Added clone of missing navigator.vibrate to fix twitter like button
- Improved compatibility with other extensions that modify the navigator object, fixed found instances were sites might throw JS errors
- Minor action page UI changes