This extension is to be used to create Branch links from your Chrome browser.
Branch links are mobile-optimized, marketing links the help you understand the source of your traffic and deliver the best user experience. They provide the following:
- Industry-leading deep linking functionality
- Full cross platform support (desktop web, mobile web and mobile app)
- Cross channel attribution to measure clicks, web traffic and app installs
In order to use this extension, you must have already set up your Branch account and configured your link settings at https://branch.io. Once configured, this makes creating a Branch link a single click.
To get setup, follow this one-time configuration guide:
1. Install the extension
2. Paste in your live Branch key that you read from https://dashboard.branch.io/settings
3. Click save!
Now, to use the extension:
1. Open a new tab in Firefox and visit the web page you'd like to create a Branch Link of.
2. Click the Branch icon in the top right of the screen.
3. Branch Extension will prefill details for the link. See here on how to host data on your page (https://docs.branch.io/web/hosted-data/).
4. You can edit the details and finally click "Create Link" to create a Branch Link.
5. Visit the dashboard to review the attribution data.