Boxcryptor Classic adds an additional layer of security to your Dropbox, Google Drive, Box and Microsoft OneDrive account.
*** IMPORTANT I ***
Boxcryptor Classic for Chrome is currently in beta. You might encounter problems and glitches might occur. Additionally, security of browser plugins is a field still under research. Please use it with appropriate caution.
*** IMPORTANT I ****
*** IMPORTANT II ***
Boxcryptor Classic is the predecessor of our new Boxcryptor generation. If you are new to Boxcryptor, we recommend that you take a look at our new version which offers - next to the well-known Boxcryptor encryption - a smoother user experience, higher usability and secure file access sharing.
More information: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/boxcryptor/ijmndaodmdjamfepoijpolhjddgfgmme
*** IMPORTANT II ****
Add an additional security layer to all your files and folders in the cloud with Boxcryptor Classic. Encrypt all your data the quick and easy way before uploading it to your cloud! And the best: It's free!
Boxcryptor Classic is the encryption solution optimized for the cloud which allows you to use popular cloud storage providers Dropbox and Google Drive without sacrificing safety, privacy, or comfort. With Boxcryptor Classic you can easily encrypt files locally in your browser before uploading them to your cloud. Your cloud provider only receives encrypted files and you keep complete control of your data!
NOTE: If you experience any problems with this plugin, instead of leaving a 1-star review, we invite you to contact our support to find the best way to help you. You can submit a ticket here: http://support.boxcryptor.com - Thank you!
- Supports popular cloud storage providers Dropbox and Google Drive.
- Access all your encrypted documents in your cloud anytime (photos, music, etc.)
- Encryption and decryption is done directly in your Chrome browser - your password is never transmitted.
- Secure file encryption using the AES-256 standard.
- Boxcryptor Unlimited users can have filename encryption to hide any sensitive information that may be mentioned in the name of a file or folder.
Go to https://www.boxcryptor.com/boxcryptor-classic to find product manuals and more information about Boxcryptor Classic.