View a slideshow from a Booru site based on your search.
A slideshow extension for Booru sites, intended to save you from having to manually navigate between images, so that you can relax and just enjoy them at your pace.
Firefox version at: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/booru-slideshow-official/
- Rule 34
Please be aware that the content is coming from the listed sites, and will be based on the search tags that you supply.
* [Fix] Separated status web call from the search web call so they won't interrupt each other.
* [Feature] Indicator if an API is down (not fully tested)
* [Fix] Fixed search that broke due to an API change on Konachan
* [Fix] Sort order of images from ibsearch
* [Fix/Feature] Supports derpibooru's use of API keys to support increased search results
* [Fix] Fixed a few issues with UTF characters
* [Fix] Fixed bug introduced in 7.6 where searches would fail if the blacklist wasn't set
* [Feature] Added shortcut of "F" to Auto-Fit
* [Feature] Added a basic blacklist
* [Feature] WEBM volume level is saved
* [Feature] Added options to include/exclude images and GIFs in addition to the WEBMs.
* [Feature] "A" key -> previous image, "D" key -> next image, "W" key -> back 10 images, "S" key -> forward 10 images.
* [Feature] Pressing Space will start/stop the slideshow like the Enter key.
* [Change] Pressing Enter to search will remove the focus from the textbox so that you can start navigating instantly.
* [Change] The "tips" section is now a "hotkeys" section, and it has more info.
* [Fix] Minor fix to remove poor coding errors
* [Fix] Switched calls to rule34.xxx to HTTPS, as they weren't working anymore
* [Bug fix] Removed debugging info that was accidentally left in.
* [Feature] Added support for WEBM videos. The option is off by default, but can be enabled in the options. The sound is also defaulted off, and I'll have to make it a sticky setting later.
* [Change] Changed 'seconds per image' to 'seconds per slide'
* [Change] Changed 'auto-fit image' to 'auto-fit slide'
* [Bug fix] Cleared max width/height values are now saved.
* [Bug fix] Made the 'searching' status message not show during warnings.