View a slideshow from a Booru site based on your search.
A slideshow extension for Booru sites, intended to save you from having to manually navigate between images, so that you can relax and just enjoy them at your pace.
- Rule 34
Please be aware that the content is coming from the listed sites, and will be based on the search tags that you supply.
* [Feature] "A" key -> previous image, "D" key -> next image, "W" key -> back 10 images, "S" key -> forward 10 images.
* [Feature] Pressing Space will start/stop the slideshow like the Enter key.
* [Change] Pressing Enter to search will remove the focus from the textbox so that you can start navigating instantly.
* [Change] The "tips" section is now a "hotkeys" section, and it has more info.
* [Fix] Minor fix to remove poor coding errors
* [Fix] Switched calls to rule34.xxx to HTTPS, as they weren't working anymore
* [Bug fix] Removed debugging info that was accidentally left in.
* [Feature] Added support for WEBM videos. The option is off by default, but can be enabled in the options. The sound is also defaulted off, and I'll have to make it a sticky setting later.
* [Change] Changed 'seconds per image' to 'seconds per slide'
* [Change] Changed 'auto-fit image' to 'auto-fit slide'
* [Bug fix] Cleared max width/height values are now saved.
* [Bug fix] Made the 'searching' status message not show during warnings.