This extension enhances Boomi Web Platform in multiple ways to provide a more robust experience
Boomi Platform Enhancer is designed to provide UI and Usage enhancements to provide a more streamlined use of the Boomi Web Platforms UI and process.
* Keyboard Short Cuts
- Ctril+Alt + S = Save Current Flow
- Ctril+Alt = Test Current Flow
- ~ = Full Screen - On/Off
* Adjustments to the portal for integration around font sizing, header and menu sizing to provide more build and processing space within the default view.
* Account dashboard now defaults to 7 days instead of the maximum value.
* Shapes that don't have a end connection will glow.
* Quickly add stop shape to flow by hovering over end arrow and clicking stop.
* Add components directly within the build tab by double clicking the flow and selecting from a drop down.
* Capture the entire flow without resize and save to a local image by using the Capture button on process flow header.
* Hover over flow shape to see the connection points it make.
* Use notes to group tasks and provide information relating to multiple areas of the flow.
* Add Markdown in the process description or notes to show better visual formatting
* When Table i.e. Process Reporting is displayed; Toggle of Line Wrap available to show in single view.
* Full Screen Button will now work with a single click.
* Options have been added to set a key for enable full screen, default is ` Key
* JSON Viewing toggle added to Message and Notify Shape; will both format the json and add the ' quote padding.
* Capture your process flow easily via the Capture Process Flow Button; will capture the entire flow and save to a local file.
* Debug has been enhanced to provide more robust coloring, this includes flashing colors, item selection and error emphasis.
* Ability to Remove the Canvas Build Background (dots) - works will with dark modes
* Ability to copy the current build layouts component id (via panel action button)
* Build Shape Pallet restored back to original before UX change made it unusable (Thanks Noah Skelton for the script)
- Save Reminder when Creating a Package, Boomi by default does not save any changes since last save when Create Package is selected.
- Upon successful deployment a reminder will appear that if new it may require to be scheduled.