Perform online searches faster and smarter with Boolean Search Strings, X-Ray Search and Natural Language Processing.
BOOL was designed to enable you to plan and execute smarter searches online using Boolean Search Strings, X-Ray Search and keyword extraction facilitated by Natural Language Processing (NLP). Whether you are searching for people or concepts, this free tool will allow you to locate your target with the precision of a marksman.
Use the Google Custom Search Engine to view and refine search results without launching a new tab: http://scoperac.com/bool.html
There are 3 modes: TABLE, TEXTBOX and NOTEPAD
How to Perform Simple Searches in TABLE mode
1. Add your topic of interest to the input area (white) then choose your preferred search engine, website (for X-ray searches) or filetype.
2. Press the SEARCH button to run the search in a new tab.
3. Press STORE to locally store your search string.
How to Perform Complex Searches:
1. Build a Boolean table of AND(blue), OR(green), and NOT(red) rows/columns by clicking the respective buttons.
2. Populate the Boolean table by grouping similar search criteria into the same column. Add the required criteria to the blue and green rows (AND and OR) and the unrequired criteria to the red rows(NOT).
3. Choose the desired search engine, website (for X-ray searches) or filetype.
4. Press the “BUILD STRING” button to generate the Boolean string, which you can either copy and use elsewhere or run using the chosen search engine by pressing the SEARCH button.
5. Press STORE to locally store your search string.
How to organize searches in TEXTBOX mode
Add keywords separated by a comma, then choose your separator, "OR" or "AND". Click "BUILD STING", then "SEARCH" or "STORE" if necessary.
Record notes or perform rapid keyword extraction of texts using Natural Language Procession and Text Statistics.
• Boolean Table-serves as an intuitive and dynamic template for organizing search criteria.
• Textbox mode offers an unstructured way of building Boolean Search Strings
• String Storage-locally stores your best search strings and descriptions for future use.
• ALL INTERNET USERS. Specifically, those interested in saving time when performing online searches by giving specific instructions to the search engine using Boolean logic and other advance search techniques.
• RECRUITERS who are interested in building Boolean search strings or performing X-ray searches of LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook more efficiently.
Contact the Developer:
For bug reports, consultations, collaboration, or general inquiry, please send all emails to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about Scope Research and Consulting (SRC) and other products, visit: http://scoperac.com/index.php.