Perform online searches faster and smarter with Boolean Search Strings, X-Ray Search and Natural Language Processing.
BOOL was designed to enable you to plan and execute smarter searches online using Boolean Search Strings, X-Ray Search and keyword extraction facilitated by Natural Language Processing (NLP). Whether you are searching for people or concepts, this free tool will allow you to locate your target with the precision of a marksman.
There are 3 modes: BOOLEAN TABLE, PAGE ANALYZER, STRING BANK and CLIPBOARD
BOOLEAN TABLE mode
How to Perform A Search:
1. Build a Boolean table of AND(blue), OR(green), and NOT(red) rows/columns by clicking the respective buttons.
2. Populate the Boolean table by grouping similar search criteria into the same column. Add the required criteria to the blue and green rows (AND and OR) and the unrequired criteria to the red rows(NOT).
3. Choose the desired search engine, website (for X-ray searches) or filetype.
4. Press the “BUILD STRING” button to generate the Boolean string, which you can either copy and use elsewhere or run using the chosen search engine by pressing the SEARCH button.
5. Press SAVE TO CLIPBOARD to locally store your search strings, ideas and strategies.
PAGE ANALYZER mode
Bool extracts information from the open tab from which it is launched, information such as keywords, urls, phone numbers and email addresses. This web scraping feature offers a valuable page synopsis, which improves your ability to not only build strings, but get actionable results about your subject matter of inquiry. From here you can locally store the information on the clipboard.
STRING BANK mode
Join the Boolean String Bank (www.booleanstringbank.com) and access content directly from any tab.
Locally store strings, insights or other valuable content for future use.
• ALL INTERNET USERS. Specifically, those interested in saving time when performing online searches by giving specific instructions to the search engine using Boolean logic and other advance search techniques.
• RECRUITERS who are interested in building Boolean search strings or performing X-ray searches of LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook more efficiently.
UPGRADE to Bool Connect (www.boolconnect.com) for more advanced features.
Contact the Developer:
For bug reports, consultations, collaboration, or general inquiry, please send all emails to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about Scope Research and Consulting (SRC) and other products, visit: www.scoperac.com