Build Boolean Strings And Launch Targeted Searches Faster
BOOL takes the hassle out of building Boolean Strings so you can quickly launch searches to find your targets faster.
How to Perform a Search:
1. Build a Boolean table of AND(blue), OR(green), and NOT(red) rows/columns by clicking the respective buttons.
2. Populate the Boolean table by grouping similar search terms into the same column.
Add the required criteria to the blue and green rows (AND and OR) and the unrequired criteria to the red rows(NOT).
4. Your Boolean string is built instantly.
5. Copy the Boolean String for use elsewhere or launch a search directly from the extension.
• Recruiters who are interested in building Boolean search strings or performing X-ray searches of LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook more efficiently.
• All other internet users interested in saving time when performing online searches by giving specific instructions to the search engine using Boolean logic and other advance search techniques.
You may also find pre-made Boolean strings by browsing the Boolean String Bank (https://scoperac.com/booleanstringbank).
Contact the Developer:
For bug reports, consultations, collaboration, or general inquiry, please send all emails to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about Scope Research and Consulting (SRC) and other products, visit: www.scoperac.com