Bookmarks on new tab
Allows you to access your bookmarks by opening a new tab.
1. Favorites organized in folders
2. Drag and drop to remove a bookmark or application
3. Create shortcuts to folders using tabs. (Click the icon in the upper right corner to add a tab to the current folder)
4. Search using the "find" command (in the address bar) for their bookmarks.
5. 100% integrated with the Chrome bookmarks
6. 100% offline
Try it now.
Code on Bitbucket: https://bitbucket.org/ridermansb/bookmarks-explorer
a. Search icon (favicon) of the site to browse it
b. Options Page
c. Allow record last folder visited