Access and launch your bookmarks from Chrome's context menu (right click menu).
Handy, easy and fast access to your Chrome bookmarks list anywere in the browser window. To do that : lauch your bookmarks from the context menu ! It's extremely useful in fullscreen mode when there is no browser bar.
* Open bookmarks in (current tab / background tab / new window / popup)
* Add bookmark from folder (+auto save mode)
* Bookmark current page
* Open all bookmarks from a folder
* Names replacement for bookmarks without title
* Show bookmarks manager
* Show options page
* Add customized symbol before folder names
* Work with bookmarklets !
Help translating the extension : http://goo.gl/WCdah
Due to the Chrome context menu api limitation, adding icons in context menu is not possible at the moment. I will add it as soon as it will be possible !
ABOUT THE WARNINGS
1) I added support for bookmaklets.
* To do that : The extension must include <all urls> in permissions.
* So you have the message: "extension can access your data on all websites"
2) Also, I added open bookmarks options (in background tab,..).
* To do that : The extension must ask Tabs permissions
* So you have the message: "extension can access your browsing history"
In any case the extension do NOT use these infomations. You can check the source code to be sure. Check the Chrome api warnings too at http://goo.gl/LMsf5