BookmarkHub,sync bookmarks across different browsers
BookmarkHub is a browser plug-in that can synchronize your bookmarks between different browsers.
For major browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, and more.
It uses GitHub's Gist records to store browser bookmarks for safe and secure use.
First you must have a github account , and create a token that can access your gist, then create a gist.
open the setting panel of bookmarkhub , fill them with your github token and gist ID.
after uploaded the bookmarks ,you can open gist to check them.
Find more: https://github.com/dudor/BookmarkHub
* No registration required, just use the Token and Gist of your GitHub account
* Easy to upload and download bookmarks with one click
* Clear all local bookmarks with one click
* Support cross-machine and cross-browser synchronization of bookmarks
* Support to display the number of local and remote bookmarks