Bookmark answers from stackoverflow and other popular Q&A sites in just one click
Bookmark answers from Stackoverflow and other popular Q&A sites in just one click.
Save time for searching answers that you have already searched. Open the popup on any website to access your bookmarks.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Go to stackoverflow.com or any of the following sites. You will see a button at top right of the answer called "Save answer".
2. Click this button to save the specific answer to your collection.
3. Click on the extension icon to open the popup to see the bookmarks you have made so far. This popup can be opened from any site.
4. Search for the answers that you have bookmarked. Click on the answer icon at the bottom of every bookmark. This will take you to the exact location of the answer.
SITES ON WHICH YOU CAN BOOKMARK ANSWERS
3. Ask Ubuntu
1. Add answers to bookmark in just once click
2. Open popup that contains your bookmarks from any site/page
3. Bookmark one or more answers from a single question
4. Search for saved bookmarks
5. Click on the answer icon A1/A2/A3. This will take you to the exact location of the answer on the page.
1. Addition of multiple Q&A sites like quora, reddit etc
2. Filter bookmarks by domain and sort by date/alphabet
3. Add labels to bookmarks to filter them by label text
0.3 - Style fixes and UX improvements