Now rearrange sessions using drag & drop from UI. Store more sessions with increased limit.
- Material Design UI.
- Sessions now saved to "Storage", not as bookmarks. Old sessions will remain as bookmarks, unless saved again. View, restore and delete sessions through 'Sessions page'.
- Window close animations.
Sessions page with search functionality.
Delete duplicate URLs with one click.
Search your bookmarks and history, right from the extension popup.
Organize your existing bookmarks using Bookmark Manager. You can move your existing bookmarks to separate folders, by just specifying any word present in your bookmark URL.
Manage bookmarks and folders:
1) Identify Duplicate bookmarks.
2) Clean your bookmarks by deleting empty folders.
Navigate through fields from keyboard using 'Enter' key.
Set shortcut for triggering extension:
Go to Url 'chrome://extensions/'. In the menu there is a Keyboard shortcuts link.
- "Tabs" in order to bookmark your current session.
- "Bookmarks" in order to save bookmarks.
Note: None of your information (history or bookmarks) are stored or kept anywhere else than on your computer.