Bookmark OS is like Mac or Windows custom tailored for bookmarks
Folder suggestions: artificial intelligence learns the content of your folders and gives you folder suggestions when creating bookmarks. Find that perfect folder in one click!
Visualize your bookmarks: web page screenshots are used as icons, giving you a useful way to visualize your bookmarks. This makes browsing easier by allowing you to recognize bookmarks without even reading. "Oh yea, I remember that hilarious gif of a tiny pug in a unicorn costume!"
Sort your bookmarks: can't find a bookmark you opened last week? Click 'View all' and sort by last opened. Or maybe you remember a bookmark's site but not the exact name? Sort by domain. Sorting gives you new and powerful ways to organize your bookmarks.
Filter with tags: an active tag will filter any view that you are in. For example, you could enable a 'to read' tag, perform a search and it would only search bookmarks tagged with 'to read.' Tags also apply to nested folders, so if a tag is active, only folders that contain a bookmark with that tag will show.
But wait, there's more!
- Search is robust and shows results in real time as you type
- Easily create bookmarks with browser extensions and the bookmarklet
- Sync a backup of your bookmarks with Dropbox
- Import your bookmarks from any service
- Importing finds dead links and marks them with a caution icon
- Custom sorting allows you to re-arrange a folder's order
- Drag and drop supports moving multiple items at a time
- Fix duplicates with the duplicate resolver
- An 'undo' action is available for any unwanted moves
- There are tons of new features to come!