Displays and organises your bookmarks
The problem with bookmarks is you always seem to have too many of them. This chrome extension removes this problem by creating a minimalist design that displays all your bookmarks in an easy to locate place. By having a tool to sort, filter and organise your bookmarks, you will be able find everything you need with ease.
By creating a user interface that makes it easier to find a certain bookmark and categorise it, the functionality of bookmarks become a lot more apparent. Have some shoes you want to buy, bookmark it and tag it with the other clothes you want to buy. Have a long video you want to watch later, bookmark it and tag it with your videos. These can then be easily found with the Bookmark Manager.
The customisable colour scheme and your most popular bookmarks is displayed every time a new tab is open, allowing easy access to the bookmarks you use most while also being aesthetically pleasing.
- Sort bookmarks by tags, folders or by most visited
- Add information about your bookmarks, making it easier to locate using the search bar
- Create tags in order to categorise your bookmarks
- Search bar that finds bookmarks based on their title, url, tags and the information that you added to it
- The ability to chose between several colour schemes or rotate between them
Google analytics is used to measure page views, colour theme and tag usage, all data taken is anonymous
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for any inquiries or suggestions
Source code is available at https://github.com/josephf123/BM-MK-2/tree/master