An elegant bookmark manager with fuzzy search and more
Bookmarks Manager and Viewer provides a panel view to browser and modify your bookmarks the easy way. The panel is equipped with fuzzy search (like Google search) to help you easily find the matched bookmarks. You have a full set of tools to edit your bookmarks on the fly. It is even possible to drag a bookmark to a new position in the tree or create a new directory and place the bookmark inside it.
The fuzzy search can be used to find matching items even if you are not sure what was the exact title of the stored bookmark was.
It is even possible to delete unused bookmarks or directory right in the panel.
There is a validation button to find broken links; combining this with the delete button you can clean your bookmarks tree.
The properties section can be used to modify the title or address of a stored bookmark.
The color of the toolbar button indicates whether the current tab is in your bookmark tree or not. Using the panel view you can add the current tab to the specified location in the tree and edit the title once the bookmark is placed inside a branch.
For more FAQs please visit:
For bug reports use:
1. Bookmark sorting is now possible from the options page
2. You can now add live bookmarks; read FAQs page for more info
3. You can now open the bookmark managere's popup window in a new tab by default
4. jstree is updated to the latest version
1. Keyboard shortcuts; there are many shortcuts to ease the mouse-less usage (read FAQs page for more info)
2. Recursive validation (you can now search or validate with "root:id query" to limit your search results)