Parses bookmark sync data dumps adds them to the bookmark bar
Let's you import bookmarks from Chrome on mobile.
1. Enter chrome:sync-internals into the address bar
2. Go the Data tab
3. Unselect everything but Bookmarks
4. Check "include node content"
5. Click "Dump sync nodes to file"
6. Wait for the file to download
7. Transfer the file to a desktop computer with Chrome
8. Install this extension
9. Click on "Choose File" and choose the file you transfered.
The extension should now have created a folder on the bookmark bar with all bookmarks in the dump. If it didn't, contact me via the Support tab.